Video Review Course: Cardiology
Dr Dhiraj Gupta teaches Cardiology (Vol I)
- Cardiology Lecture 1
- Athlete's heart
- Second Heart Sound
- Infective Endocarditis Duke's criteria for diagnosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- factors following Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Digoxin Toxicity
- Drug therapy in chronic heart failure
- Sudden cardiac death (SCD)
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Electrical cardioversion of Atrial Fibrillation
- Exercise Testing
- Wide QRS Tachycardia
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
- Video Feedback
Lecturer: Dr Dhiraj Gupta
MBBS, MRCP(UK), MD
Spr Cardiology St Georges Hospital. London
Dhiraj Gupta graduated at the top of this class from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1993 and received distinctions in each and every subject of the MBBS curriculum. He stood first among 24,000 doctors in the All India Post Graduate entrance examination in 1994 and completed three years of residency in internal medicine followed by three years of fellowship in cardiology at the All India Medical Institute. He was awarded the Commonwealth Fellowship in Britain in 2000 and did research in Cardiac Electrophysiology winning the American College of Cardiology Young Investigator award that year. He is currently working as a Specialist Registrar in Cardiology at the London Chest Hospital and has been actively teaching at 123Doc over the past year. He has also been teaching Anatomy and Statistics at the Imperial College of Medicine and St. George's Hospital Medical School.
- 63 minutes
- Fully animated, internet-enhanced presentation as used in the classroom lecture.
- Adjustable streaming speed video for every user with broadband or dial-up internet access.
- Ability to watch the video in installments and come back to the same point at any time in the future.
- Complete script for users unable to listen to the presentation.
- The 123Doc Cardiology online video lecture is highly flexible, allowing you to study anytime, from any computer connected to the internet.
This eLecture is suitable for those studying for:
|Cardiology (Vol I)||6.00||2 months|
|Cardiology (Vol I)||17.99||6 months|
You will need to have Java installed on your machine to view the electure, however Java is installed as standard on every machine these days. If you suspect that it is not installed on your computer, you can check for and install (free of charge) the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment